Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interlude

Cameron Ashley wants to introduce you to Di, a hell of an asskicking transsexual that I don't want to get pissed off. Go check out Throwing Heaters at Powder Burn Flash.

Please, Di, don't hurt me.

Frank Bill has two excellent stories over at Beat To A Pulp. Titled Tweakers and The Need, Frank's characters jump right off the page.

You can imagine Ray Ray and his brother and Pop as the next door neighbors you only whisper about. And you root for Officer Moon to get out of his situation.

Meanwhile, in The Need, you fear the shit out of Wayne and shudder when you get to the end, which I won't spoil for you.

I've been mainlining a lot of Frank's fiction lately, thanks to the heads-up from Keith Rawson, and I've got to tell you that I'd love to see him get a book deal real soon.

Do yourself a favor and check all three of these stories out ASAP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frank's the shit, Christopher, and I have no doubt a book deal will arise very, very soon!