Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interlude

First up, Richard Godwin.

Richard is the author of the novel “Apostle Rising”, which sees release in March.

He was recently interviewed on The Authors Show and the interview will air this coming Monday.

I encourage everyone to check it out. You won’t be disappointed.

Next up, Al Tucher.

About a week or so ago, Al got in touch with me about his latest story and I have been derelict in mentioning it here so that everyone could have a look.

Some of you may have already done so.

Titled SHOOT ME, it stars one of the hardboiledest (yes, there’s no such word as that but I don’t care) women in noir today, Diana Andrews.

Yes, it’s housed at an erotic fiction site but I think it’s really cool that the site is basically wide open, as far as genre goes, as long as your story has erotic content.

And, finally, I’m getting the next batch of stories together in the 600 To 700 Challenge and I can safely say that they will appear no later than Monday.

In the meantime, enjoy what we’ve got on display.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Name of site to find story? I'll give it a read.
Kelly

Chris Benton said...

Really liked this one, great rhythm and dialogue...

Joyce said...

Richard's interview is outstanding. I've pre-ordered Apostle Rising and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Need to get in there and read Al's story. Thanks for the link.

So looking forward to more stories from the challenge. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. SO MUCH TALENT OUT THERE, and this site showcases them all.