Friday, October 16, 2009

Interlude

What am I always harping about to everyone that knows me?

If you guessed how, when I'm out walking and it is or has been raining, my right foot gets wet but my left doesn't, well, you've been eavesdropping too closely.

No, what I constantly harp about is the need for new outlets in crime fiction.

While it may not be strictly crime, I'm sure Walter Conley would have no problem publishing such stories.

What's that? You didn't know Walter was in the publishing game now?

Well, he is and he's got the first issue of Disenthralled ready and waiting for you to peruse.

The second issue will be out on November 15. In the meantime, take a look at the submission guidelines and take a shot at getting accepted for November.

I wish nothing but good things for Walter and Disenthralled and I sure that I will eventually get my fingers into this pie with something short and not-so-sweet.

Meanwhile, over at my home away from home, Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers, Michael J. Solender kicks ass with his latest, Honor Among Thieves, of which there is none.

I won't spoil the fun any more than that. If you haven't checked it out, you're missing a really beautiful and brutal story.

2 comments:

Michael Solender said...

Thanks for the props Chris - What's a brother for?

Unknown said...

Loved Mike's story - great lingo.
Now am off to check out disenthralled. Cheers, Chris.