Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Hundred Stories!!!

Think about this, people.

We have now (or will in a moment or two) have hit the 200 mark.

When I started this nearly a year ago, I never expected to make it past the first ten. In fact, when I got the first story and then the second and the third and finally the fourth, I thought, "That's it. It was fun. Oh, well."

And that's because I had to wait a couple days to get another new story.

I was tearing my fucking hair out, going crazy, thinking that I had gotten into something and was way out of my depth.

You all changed that for me within the next couple days and then a day after that and then another day after that and so on.

You are all unfuckingbelievably talented and this is your milestone as well as mine.

Enjoy it.

Just one last factoid to blow your mind.

In June of this year, on June 11, as a matter of fact, I posted a Jake Hinkson story. That story was Story #100.

It took seven months to reach that mark.

Today is October 7 and it took a little less than four months to go another hundred.

Congratulations to us all and here's to another 200.

11 comments:

Michael Solender said...

Congrats Chris. Great job at establishing one the premier venues for this wildly popular genre. Your writers and readers salute you!

Paul D Brazill said...

Congratulations, christopher and thanks for all the support you've given.

Chad Eagleton said...

Badass, man.

You've really turned A Twist of Noir into quite the web presence.

You're a blessing, brother, to everyone who digs bullets and babes, guns and knives, crime and mayhem.

Sheila Deeth said...

Wow. Congratulations! And I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Man, it's only been a year! Crazy stuff, brother, and it only keeps getting better

Unknown said...

Congrats, Chris!
That really is some going, bud.
Thanks for your dedication in the upkeep of such a top notch site.
Respect,
Col

Mystery Dawg said...

Dude,.... you are amazing! Very few people can appreciate the amount of work and love that goes into doing this and you set the bar real high. Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, and thanks also. You're a blessing to me.

Alan Griffiths said...

May I also add my congratulations and a salute to AToN. It’s a terrific site full of high quality stories and a credit to you and your hard work Mr Grant. Roll on 300, 400 etc.

Mike Wilkerson said...

Stone fucking cold! Congrats and thanks for the support.

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Christopher and let me join in and thank you for all your encouragement and support. And then, too, of course, for consistently publishing top quality stories!