Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interlude

Hey, you know that rookie writer Alan Griffiths?

Yeah, well, he's got another story out there for your eyes and he's continuing to make non-believers out of us.

I know that sounds like it should be believers but not when he says he's a rookie. Every story that I've ever seen from Alan, whether it's crossed my e-mail inbox or someone else's website, has been crafted to perfection, like he's been doing this for years.

And MONKEY MAN is no different.

Check it out now over at Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers.

5 comments:

Alan Griffiths said...

Thanks for the hat tip Chris and for the kind words. I've said it before and will say it again, you are a true gent sir.

Paul D Brazill said...

Damn good writer!

Joyce said...

What Paul said, and then some. Outstanding writer.

Unknown said...

Time to drop the 'rookie' tag, Al!

Alan Griffiths said...

I'm blushing and you lot are really too kind - but the comments are very much appreciated. I must be the oldest forty something going! Best Wishes.