Friday, March 27, 2009

Interlude: Contest Countdown

5

That's how many days you have left before the deadline of the first A Twist Of Noir contest hits.

If you've already entered, you have only a little while left before you find out if the judges liked you, really liked you (that might have gone over a few heads out there).

If not, you still have time.

Remember, the prizes for the top three places are: $25 for the winner, $10 for second place and $5 for third.

The exact drop-dead deadline is 11:59:59 CDT (adjust accordingly) on March 31. Get it in before then and you're good to go.

Good luck to all those that have entered and to those that may still fire off entries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only wish there was a swimsuit component to this contest. Just say the word. Got my gold lame mankini right here...

Christopher Grant said...

I believe that's next contest's theme, Kieran.

ALL FEAR THE MANKINI!!!

David Cranmer said...

Now Kieran that's troubling.

Kieran said...

Naturally, I jest, David. I hung up my mankini years ago. The gold lame chafes. Oh, it chafes.