Sunday, March 7, 2010

Interlude

From Al Tucher himself:

Hey, Christopher.

Telling everybody I know: I just heard from Otto Penzler that my Mary Alice story Bismarck Rules will be one of The Best American Mystery Stories 2010. The guest editor is Lee Child.

I’m still pinching myself!

I hope you’ll join me in congratulating Al on this announcement and, of course, go out and buy ten to twenty copies when it hits the stores.

Congratulations, Al, and here’s to many more announcements like this one.

6 comments:

Cormac Brown said...

Congratulations, Al! Well deserved!

David Cranmer said...

It's nice to see the good guys wins. Congrats Al!

Unknown said...

Sweet, Al! You deserve it, sir!

Naomi Johnson said...

Outstanding! Congratulations, Al!

Paul D Brazill said...

Congratulations to a fantastic writer. A great story, too.

Al Tucher said...

Thanks, all. This is the place where the opinions mean most to me.