Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Interlude

I've got a new story up over at Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers titled Bus Stop.

With the exception of one mistake on my part (a wrongly worded sentence), I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Go have a look.

Meanwhile, go have a longer look at The Drowing Machine and the contest that Corey Wilde is holding. The more, the merrier is how we're looking at it. Get in when the getting gets going and good luck to everyone that enters.

And check out Eastern Standard Crime, specifically the latest offering there by Kieran Shea.

The story is titled The Come On and Kieran, as always, delivers. I won't ruin it for you but I love the last sequence of events in the story the best, when business has concluded and there's a back and forth and, of course, that last line. Couldn't agree more, Kieran.

3 comments:

Corey Wilde said...

Christopher, thanks many times over for the shout out. Obviously many of your writers published here at A Twist of Noir are eligible to apply for one of the ten invitations so I thank you for making them aware.

Kieran Shea said...

thanks, man...

Christopher Grant said...

Absolutely, to both of you.